When you need the services of a structural engineer for advice or to progress a small project, we have a dedicated team who can deliver a wide range of general engineering services.
From structural inspections and calculations, for Building Regulation or Planning Applications, to advice on completed projects, our engineers start by listening to and understanding your concerns or what you need to achieve.
Our services include:-
- New build and alterations to commercial, industrial and domestic properties. From the structural calculations for Building Regulations approval to detailed drawing to supplement architects' designs. We also perform Value Engineering to ensure the most cost effective solution can be identified.
- Structural Inspections.
- To supplement home buyers surveys and provide advice in the event of structural issues being evident.
- Industrial and historic buildings.
- Temporary exhibition structures.
- Party Wall Surveys and Advice.
- CDM Co-ordinators. Staff with experience as Planning Supervisors have transferred into the role of CDM Co-ordinator which came into effect on the 6th April 2007.
- Checking Engineers. When you have a project or building that subsequently requires independent evaluation.
- Ecclesiastical Services. Our staff have extensive experience ranging from structural inspections in cemeteries and churchyards to design and restoration schemes for ecclesiastical buildings.